Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

I love mixed media, fabric and book arts and journaling. I love color and to travel and learn new techniques

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dusting Off My Sewing Machine



Well, it has been awhile. I have been dabbling to awaken my creative juices. I participated in a fabric post card swap. The theme was "Colors of Fall". I jumped at this opportunity because Fall is one of my favorite seasons. I love warm, rich colors. It took me awhile plan and compose. Of course, I waited until the last minute to get it together. I have sewn before, but never with art. I love it. I will be doing more. I think next I will try a small fabric book. One big step.... This weekend flew by. I wanted to go take some pics. It has been a mix between cool and warm weather here in Georgia. I will put this on my agenda for next week. I want to use my next tripod and play. I am about to get my classes together for Art and Soul Virginia. It must go in the mail tomorrow. I will be ready so I can get my first choices. I have not been to Art and Soul yet I am looking forward to it. I will also be going to Artfest. Spring is my other favorite season and I will be travelling to play. I cannot wait!!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Urban Plantation said...

Hey girl,

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY!!! I thought about it but I forgot on the acutal day (reminising about Art Continuum) that always helped me to remeber. I hope your baby took good care of you and you had a WONDERFUL day :)

I see you pulled out the sewing machine I like it! Now pull out my journal and do one of those in that (ha ha)

Talk to ya later
me

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home